The British Clinic, the first IVF-ICSI Unit in Abu Dhabi city opened in 1994, has given form to fertility dreams for many couples. It offers specialized services in a fully professional environment that blends medical expertise with nursing care. The experience is highlighted by the successful delivery of numerous babies.
The British Clinic in addition provides the much needed medical care that covers all obstetrical and gynaecological aspects of health care and is equipped with state-of-the-art technology.
At The British Clinic, access to the latest techniques in infertility management is provided in a friendly atmosphere. Questions and suggestions are always welcomed to improve the care. We pride ourselves on our personal approach to the problem of infertility. Our team is constantly updating knowledge on infertility management to provide the expected successful outcome. This is the reason for steady improvement in our success.
Our centre collaborates with other centres locally, nationally and internationally, such as :
- Eve Fertility Center in Sharjah
- Health Plus Centre in Abu Dhabi
- Burjeel Hospital, Abu Dhabi
- Al Noor Hospital, Abu Dhabi
- Fakih IVF Center, Abu Dhabi
- Bourn Hall Infertility Centre in Dubai
- The Fertility and Gynaecology Academy in London
- The Centrum voor Reproductieve Geneeskunde (CRG) in Brussels, Belgium
- Sudan Assisted Fertility Centre in Khartoum, Sudan
- Al Ahram Centre in Mansoura, Egypt, Alex-Sydney Hospital in Alexandria, Egypt
- Al Maady Centre in Cairo, Egypt
- Farah Hospital in Amman, Jordan and others.